Not sure if your place smells like weed? Try this: Go outside, and run up and down some stairs – or around the block. Then, re-enter your place and take a big sniff.
Getting the blood pumping is how professional “sniffers” reset their noses when testing perfumes, coffee and other things that require an on-point sense of smell. If you’re a regular weed smoker, you’ve probably gone nose blind to the smell of your own house – and airing out the weed smell every now and again is a sure sign that you’ve graduated to adulthood. But how do you keep your place from smelling like weed in the first place? Have a Heart has some suggestions.
Top 5 Ways to Keep Your Place from Smelling Like Weed
- Keep your stash in a tightly sealed container. This will not only preserve the freshness of your weed, it’ll also help keep the smell contained. Bothell’s best pot shop has a great selection of the best marijuana storage containers.
- Check out your airflow. If you’ve got central AC, you may want to alternate it with using a window fan to help pull smoke out of your place while rotating fresh air into it.
- Blow your smoke into a filter. These are great for apartment living where the whole building shares an air circulation system.
- Invest in an air purifier or try some all-natural odor eliminating products like activated charcoal, or a spray with odor-eating enzymes.
- Switch to vaping! Vaporizer pens deliver cannabinoids directly to the brain without carcinogens or a smell that lingers – they’re the perfect option for people who don’t enjoy smoking, or the smells that go along with it.
Swing by Have a Heart, Bothell’s best recreational pot shop, and check out our huge selection of vaping supplies. Or, browse our selection of concentrate online. We’ve got disposable and reusable vape pens, and the best selection of vape pen cannabis cartridges in the Seattle area!