Football season is upon us, and we’re stoked to enjoy all our favorite tailgate traditions. Coolers of ice-cold cerveza? Check. Guacamole and corn chips? Check. Stuffed jalapeños? Check. Hawks gear? Check. Savory edibles? Hey, this is the Pacific Northwest! We have our own football traditions. Maybe it’s because the Seahawks colors are big on the green? Anyway, here at Have a Heart Sea-Tac/Skyway, we’re all about the ultimate tailgate or game time party, and to us that means tasty THC edibles. Here’s two of our favorite savory edibles:
- 12 bacon slices, cut in half
- 24 large raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 4 teaspoons canna-olive oil
- 1 large lemon
- sea salt
1. Heat large medium pile of coals or set gas grill to medium.
2. Heat cast iron pan to medium and cook the bacon until mostly done but not stiff. Remove from pan.
3. Brush each shrimp with canna-olive oil and sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
5. Wrap the partially cooked bacon around the shrimp and skewer.
6. Place skewers on edges of grill, so not directly over glowing coals. Cook until shrimp is pink.
Cannabis Mini Quiche
- 2 tablespoons cannabutter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup of chopped ham
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups Cannamilk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Muffin pan
- Sauce pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt cannabutter in a saucepan.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for additional 30 seconds.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Cut pie crust into rounds to fit your muffin pan and press raw crust into each mold.
- Spoon cooked onion, garlic, and the ham into the molds and sprinkle with cheese.
- Pour beaten egg mixture over the vegetables, ham, and cheese.
- Add more cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
And just remember, if this sounds like too much work, you can always buy a host of pre-fab THC snacks. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, we have some delicious options at Have a Heart Skyway, your one stop Seattle-area shop for all your cannabis needs, including THC brownies, weed candy, cannabis wax, shatter, and all your fave dab and vape supplies.